If you find you do want to initiate a return:
Please call 888-697-9828 for your RMA #. This RMA# must show on the outside of the package. Any package returned without the RMA # will be refused. Once you receive the RMA #, simply return the item in the same unused condition as received for a refund or exchange. Please make sure to include your return address on the outside of the package so we know we can verify who the package is coming from.
Note: Items purchased from our dealers or distributors are not returnable to us. If you have ANY issues with any of our products purchased from our dealers or distributors, take your products back to the point of purchase. (The place you bought them.) We have an agreement with our dealers and distributors that they are to handle returns and exchanges directly with the person who purchased the items from them.
The exception to this policy is any defective item. Defective items may be handled directly with GrizzlyStik or the authorized dealer you purchased them from. (See “Defective Items” section below.)
Note: On all returns, you are responsible for the shipping fees to get your items back to us.
The following items are non-returnable:
• Orders that were shipped over 30 days before a return was initiated.
• Shafts or arrows that are cut to length or have inserts glued in place.
• Garage Sale/Closeout items
• Items that are not returned in "like new" condition. (Like broadheads or field points that have been shot.)
If you have questions regarding your return or exchange, feel free to give us a call at 888-697-9828.
Call us at 888-697-9828 and let us know which item(s) you would like to exchange and receive an RMA #. Any package returned without the RMA # will be refused. Once we receive your returned item(s) we will ship the item you'd like to exchange it for.
NOTE: On all exchanges, you are responsible for the shipping fees to get your items back to us, as well as the shipping fees for us to send your replacement items. We will charge your credit card for the return shipping when we ship your replacement items.
If you ever have an issue, call us at 888-697-9828 or email us and give us a chance to sort things out. We work very hard to make sure we offer the best products and strive to provide the best customer service.
If any of our products are thought to be defective we will work directly with the retail customer whether they purchased those items directly from GrizzlyStik.com or one of our authorized dealers.
Please follow this procedure:
• Call us at 888-697-9828 for your RMA#. (Returned Merchandise Authorization Number) All packages sent to us must have an authorized RMA# clearly marked on the address label or we will refuse the package.
Note: RMA#’s are valid for full 30-days. After 30-days, all RMA#’s expire and packages that arrive with expired RMA#’s will be refused.
• Securely package the item/s in a proper box and send it to us at:
GrizzlyStik Attn: Returns Department, 19550 Amber Meadow Dr., Ste 130-150 Bend, OR 97702 (Your RMA# must appear on the address label.) We must receive the item/s to process your return, so it is recommended that you insure the package for the value of the item/s inside the package.
• Include a copy of your original sales receipt in the package. Unless you purchased the returned items directly from GrizzlyStik a copy of your original receipt must be included in the package. Only orders placed directly with GrizzlyStik and our authorized dealers will be honored. (A few dishonest people who have tried to take advantage of us in the past have forced us to be firm on this.)
Note: We highly recommend insuring your package as we are not responsible for packages that might be lost or damaged in shipment.
• You are responsible for the shipping fees to return your item/s back to GrizzlyStik. Once we receive your package we will inspect the contents and contact you regarding a resolution. Be sure to include contact information inside your package. If after inspection your item/s is deemed to be defective, we will cover the expense of shipping you your replacement product.
Attention Foreign Customers:
All international orders will be shipped via FedEx. Any additional freight charges including duties and taxes accessed above the standard international shipping fees are your responsibility. An order confirmation and the FedEx tracking number for your order will be emailed to you